Feedjit
Friday, October 14, 2011
Hunger Games
Katniss go to sleep as a little later she here's a snapping sound multiple times as she try's to look who it is she can't make the picture except it's a girl. She here's more people coming surrounding the fire that the girl has started, and then complete silence. Katniss suddenly realizes that this is a alliance, they must of formed at the cornucopia. Then they are yelling at each other, next a voice that katniss knew was Peeta Malark he has came together with the other tributes, I wonder why they let someone join them if he is weak or not even faithful at the beginning of the games. Wonder if Katniss will talk to Peeta or if they will try and kill her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay then
ReplyDeletelolz wow
ReplyDeleteThe Hunger games is a very good book. Have you read Catching Fire?
ReplyDeleteSorry it took so long to replie I have just seen this comment. Yes I have and it's also great not as thrilling as the hunger games but it was great. I will be going to see the movie Wednesday so imma try to connect it to the book the best I can.
Delete