Over summer break 2011 my friend invited me to a party, as I know that I’m not allowed to go to party’s without letting my parent’s know ahead a time. As soon as I got the invitation I was wondering weather I should go or not. I decided to go as for my friend’s were going to be there and I just wanted to have a good time .
Since I couldn't let my parent’s take me, I rode my bike, as for it was only down the street so not to long for me to get there. My bike has broken brake's so I shouldn’t of been riding it anyways but I continued like nothing was wrong. When I got there music was playing louder than ever and a ton of people were there so I decided to leave early as for I didn’t want my parent’s to get worried.The darkness of the night didn’t help at all while riding my bike, but I continued my adventure home as if it was day light. I started going down a hill as I seen a dog I tried to stop but I couldn’t, I ended up hitting a car flipping in the air three times as I noticed that I was completely knocked out by this astonishing crash as I never knew it was going to happen.
When I woke up I notice the car had a broken wind shield so I was in a lot of trouble. I got home and my parent’s was still up, one o clock in the morning they asked where have I been, and why was I out so late. At first I didn’t say nothing until I realized I was going to get told on anyway.
Mostly I didn’t think I would get in that much trouble if I lied but then I have a risk of them not believing me and get in more trouble for lien, but as far as I could see it I just told the truth. I said I went to a party with my friend around five clock I was on my way home when I ran into a car due to a dog jumping in front of me. I was knocked out for quite a while as I got up I noticed that the car had a broken window.
I tried to get here before anyone noticed it was me that had hit the car. “Your grounded 2 month’s” Mother Said. But It wasn’t my fault! “You still went to a party I had no clue about, and you came home this late!” Mother Said. But....But...”No Buts! Bed now your grounded from everything not T.v, Games,No Friend’s can come over, No cell phone!” I didn’t mean to! But all well, at least no one seen me at the crash with my bike *Knock, Knock* Oh who’s that? *Opens the door* “We are here to press charges against Josh for breaking my car window!” *Slams Door* “Your paying it off your self me and father isn’t in this maybe you, will learn some responsibility for yourself next time you think to do something wrong” Mother Said.
About a month later I had finally paid off the car in full of the broken glass I was surprised that I only had to do work around the owners house, but I’m thankful I didn’t have to pay in money, I would still be paying it off right now. I have a month left until I get everything back so hope it’s the best and I know now never to go ride my bike at early morning! Well that’s my adventuress flip I had not as much fun as I imagined!
I love this line: "Mostly I didn’t think I would get in that much trouble if I lied but then I have a risk of them not believing me and get in more trouble for lien, but as far as I could see it I just told the truth"
ReplyDeleteAnd this one: "no buts" I've heard this one a few times!
thats crazy
ReplyDeleteThat was very exquiset
ReplyDeleteGood thing you didn't lie you would've been in even more trouble might of got like 3 months lol
ReplyDeletethis is a really good story! i love it and it was kind of funny lol
ReplyDeleteMostly being funny suprisingly its a true story also painful. -_-
DeleteWow . I love your story . (:
ReplyDeleteI can't emagine getting my phone taken away for 2 months !
Why not have you ever got it taken off of you? xD Jw
DeleteI can mine is currently in cal.
DeleteHaha, Nice i could see you doing that..But thats just alittle bit dumb..Not being mean just saying but good job..
ReplyDeletexD Of course you would say that!
Deletesounds like it hurt
ReplyDeleteGood story josh i like when the dog made u swerve and crash
ReplyDeleteGood Story and I was amazed that they just let you do work instead of paying off the whole thing
ReplyDeleteI know right! xD
DeleteThat was a very good story and it is good
ReplyDeletejust 1 word ouch!
ReplyDeleteI think this was a really cool story . And it's really good to know that you learned from it !
ReplyDelete