Monday, March 19, 2012

Why Is There Hate

Why is there hate? Is there a reason for it?

Why is there hate? Do we need it?

Where does it come from? What's the point?

Why does everyone judge? How does it make you feel?

Why do you hate? Do you feel great?

How does it make others feel? Do like to see them suffer?

Can we not hate? Or is it impossible for society?

Why can't everyone be friends and stop all violence? Or is there to much hate?

Why is there hate?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

  1. I really like this poem . You did good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this poem alot (: & it got me thinking about all those questions .. Why IS There Hate ? <//3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diggin' all of the tough questions you ask, Josh. I'd like to think that it's not impossible for our society to move past hate...but I don't know. That's a tough issue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea that was so cool it really madesince.

    ReplyDelete