Thursday, February 23, 2012

Learning Reflection

Best Example of Creativity - My Adventurous Flip The reason why this is my most creative post is because it goes to different genres from Fiction to Non-Fiction and it seems very creative in my eyes

Evidence of My growth as a Writer- Youth Village Effects This is one of my main story's I worked really hard on it and it seems to let other people know what Im going through. It shows my growth as a writer because I have correct indentation and I have capital letters

Proof I am a thinker/learner - Mature Student This shows I'm a learner because it has how much I grown and how I was thinking about being a mature student by telling ways of nit being labeled un-mature.


Top 3 Post - My Adventurous Flip
Youth Village Effects
J.N.R.O.T.C

3 comments:

  1. I liked your post. It made me think that I should do the same thing on my own blog. Of course, that would mean that I write more so that I have something to compare.
    Thank you for giving me a blog post idea.
    Best example of creativity
    Evidence of my growth as a writer
    Proof that I am a thinker/learner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Welcome Make sure to check out my Teachers blog since it was his original idea, here you go
    Fultonsela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or his professional blog where he wrote about the assignment at: www.stevefulton.blogspot.com . He writes about using technology in teaching.

      Delete