Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Youth Village Efects

​ Youth Village is a non-profit organization that helps adolescents due to there behavioral problems. Take this from me I been through this program and still am, my grades have be going up for the past month and my homework assignments have been turned in. I have a daily homework chart that I give to my teachers that fill it out if I have homework or not. For the past month my anger has been gone and I haven't been sleeping in class as much as I used too.​
Now for children that have these problems and your reading this you can change you have to want to and put the effort in it as well , you can't expect to chage just by going to the meetings you have to make a plan for your future and for who you want to be. No matter what anybody says its your decision don't let anyone change that. Talk to your school guidance counselor for more help and then you will feel great when they comment on something
For the past two weeks everything has been going great, we have been talking about my desolation plan to temper me down and not be so hot headed. I got in trouble couple times but I didn't get suspended or anything but I have got some punishments at home. Today Feb 29 I have a meeting at 3 for Chris to come out and talk with us. The last meeting was a total disaster and lots of argueing. For now everything is okay my room is clean and I took out the trash. Today at school should be interesting, who knows what will happen, only me and the other kid messing with me. I will try my hardest to stay out of trouble. Let's see how this goes.

    Feb 29 2012-  Today went well, we talked about how I was doing but he had to leave due to paper work. We had to sign papers to refresh our contract at the end of each month. The schedule is not to bad I am able to do more work then i use too but I'm making progress. Next meeting is tomorrow the first of March.

     Feb 29 2012 -Meeting today went well everything today was slow, No trouble, if I havent told you but I will be entering journal entries for every meeting.

P.S-This is to, be continued so please bookmark this for further tips

23 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff, Josh. And you're right, you have been doing awesome. You are capeable of great things, man. Keep on the track that you're on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like something that could help me josh lol cause you know how much i sleep in class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do know how much you sleep In first and second block lol well you need to stay up! I'm seriouse tho you need too or I'll make you!

      Delete
  3. I like how you said it can change people but you have tto put effort in it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's really good you want to better ytourself...goodjob!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's good josh! :) I've noticed you haven't been sleeping, Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet its awsome how you are careing about others and trying to help them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Not really I'm just doing this for the grade lol xD

      Delete
  7. This is a good information to help other kids get better grdes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea but it's not only grades it for behavrial problems as well so it focuses in everyone in the family not just one certain person is think about that a little

      Delete
  8. Thats really good..I can tell your angers going away from how it was like a year ago.. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool Josh. I think this would make people feel better about themselves if they went through this program!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool. You're blog is an awesome place to enter your meeting reflections. Glad to see that you are working through the rough patches that come up....and they always do come up. Cant wait to see you your next post

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is good you put this it may help others one day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this copuld really help some people

    ReplyDelete
  13. So im kind of confused. Is the program a kind of anger management thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,Yes it is, Most people with anger go threw programs like this, I'm one of theem.

      Delete
  14. Very Cool. People Will deffienently feel batter if they came through this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's good that your'e making progress.

    ReplyDelete