CAUTION SPOILER ALERT!
If your not sure what "The Hunger Game's" is well it's about America in the future. There was a war and the capital won and defeated the rebels. Ever since then the capital made it to where every year one young male and female would be chosen as tributes to fight to the death. Thats all the information I am giving out on the movie so I Don't want to be too much of a spoiler. Now I would advise you to read the book first as you will have much more of a insight of the movie and different thoughts would come through your head as if you didn't read it, it wouldn't make much since. On a rate of 1-10 I would give this movie a 8.7 due to it's lack of information in some places and scecne's that were in the book that would have been great to show them. Most scence's that were cut out were scence's that could of made the movie a 9 or even 10. Even tho it has it's faults this movie is still one of the top for award's as far as I can see.
Make sure to read this scrumptious book BEFOUR you watch the movie.
![]() |
Image: 'The Hunger Games'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55907131@N02/6608549961 |
Also if you had already read the book and watched the movie please leave a response on telling me what you think it needed also rate it on a scale 1-10, Thanks for the Feedback.

No comments:
Post a Comment