Today, doomsday of america, a militia will now take control of everyone and hold them as prisoners. We no longer have freedom, My name is Caleb. I fought for the militia back, a couple years ago unfortunately I got discharged and my family is struggling for money, food, and work. Being discharged was the worst part for my family not only did I lose my job, I lost my soul, honor and trust. For the time being I could only think what I’m going to do next.
*Release Date - May 20, 2012* By: Josh Wells
I seriously think you should continue thiss :D
ReplyDeleteoh, I like the idea of doing a doomsday piece. Can't wait to see this as you get it going in our workshop.
ReplyDeleteThis is interesting. Continue on Josh :)
ReplyDeleteWill Do, I have a plan since this is coming out this sunday! I put alot of work into this peice beings it's a doomsday one. Kinda ironic that people say the world was suppose to end in 2012 but we all are still here! But anyways you keep writing too! Continue with your taco's xD
Deletewhat's the point of taking over the world. If you want untold fortunes become a treasure hunter. If you want power become president. Think of how much work it would be to control all of the world.
ReplyDeleteIt's a doomsday peice not something to gain power in, I'm a little late on the release but it will be out soon.
Delete